BLOG
ENTRIES
Friday, January 29, 2010
I've been going out too much with you lately. I think we're getting too close for comfort. Sighs. But it just seems to be more and more often, more than usual. ): Sometimes, it makes me scared.
Movie-ing more often the past week. I think I've watched most of the nice shows, or rather the shows I want to watch. The spy next door, legion and tooth fairy TWICE!!! The second time was in severe discomfort. ): Sighs. But not like I can control it. ): ):
Shumei's going to Hainan next week! Nooo!! I want to go overseas too! Haha. Maybe I should just play vball more then, and lose some weight. Oh wait, I doubt I'll be going out much next week, due to certain inconveniences. Haha. Just as well! But new year shopping soon! I need new clothes. :D
I really need to find a job!!! Like really soon. ): Anyone got job to recommend?
Maternal instincts popping out. Kyungsan is just too cute for nuts! Haha.
jean
updated at /
- 11:41 PM