BLOG
ENTRIES
Thursday, December 03, 2009
When you told me that someone had backstabbed you, I tried my best to comfort you, but you had to go and do the same thing to me. I really have to applaud you on your acting skills. Superb to the max! I didnt suspect a thing. Going around acting like some fool. The worst thing is that, I have no idea what I did, if I knew, really I'd feel better. Cos at least I'd know what went wrong. Are the accusations really true or are you just that determined to ruin me? Oh well, I guess the good thing is that I'll know who my true friends are.
The bible says to love your enemies. It's really really hard. To be hurt like this, and still try to be nice to you. It's just not in my character to do so. If so, wont I be like a hypocrite and do to you what you're doing to me? Oh, except that I dont go around spreading false rumors. Perhaps what you said hold some truth to it, some didnt, that's for sure. I should have seen this coming. It was evident what you were doing to others, but i was plain foolish to think it wouldnt happen to me.
What is important now, is to hold those dear to me, close. It doesnt matter if you're going to continue bitching about me, cos people whom I have interacted with, can see for themselves the kind of person I am. If they believe you, so be it. It means that they're not true friends of mine.
To those I've complained and cried to, thank you for calming me down and helping me to see things in a different perspective. I was really too hotheaded. Sighs. It's about time to grow up and know that the world is not a bed of roses.
jean
updated at /
- 1:41 PM