BLOG
ENTRIES
Monday, September 07, 2009
BON VOYAGE JIAEN!Haha you better come back in one piece and we'll go back to fairfield when you return! :D
Yay! It's been quite long since I was so happy. I'm happy my paranoidness is over. I heart my girls many many. Had a great dinner with the volleyball girls too.
Wah. The one week holiday is going to pass in a blink of an eye. I'm sure of that. To those who still have prelims, all the best. And to those who dont, you better start studying for As! That is mainly a message to myself. Haha. I better enjoy myself a lil more for now. Cos life's gonna be hell for the next two months. D:
I'm glad you remembered, as late as it was.
Oh, and I think I'm really addicted to essence chicken. Yum yum! :D:D:D Kinda high cos I just took a bottle of it. Wait, make that two bottles. Wheeee!
jean
updated at /
- 2:17 PM