BLOG
ENTRIES
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Today's one of the most embarrassing match I've ever played in. Haha. Totally cant see the ball. Sighs. And was quite greedy I guess. Chao Shao also never go over. Malu la. Haha. I lost count of the many times I put my face in my hands. Oh well. My stamina sucks too. D:D:D: I dont know why but I feel so so weak during the match. Maybe it's cos I only had soup and a biscuit the entire day? But what's done is done.
Thanks for the lift anyway. :D
Pride and prejudice with Shumei and David, maybe rockband too? (:
GI JOE with Jovan & Nicky. (:
Most probably UP with Charlene. (:
Yay. I'm getting my month's worth of movie.
I must try to start studying hard for As. Cant have a repeat of prelims. ):
jean
updated at /
- 10:33 PM