BLOG
ENTRIES
Monday, June 01, 2009
Well, it's really been ages since I last blogged. I have been procrastinating for quite some time actually. Wanted to blog after VJC's match, but at that point in time, the wounds were still fresh, so couldnt really bring myself to do it. Now, it seems like I dont really know what to say, or rather, I still cant face reality... Sighs.
On another note, HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!!! Wheeeeeeeee!
To Do List(for now):
1. Play Volleyball
2. Spend time with my girls
3. Study with various people
4. Run up Mt Faber at least once a week
(I've wanted to do this ever since before seasons to boost my stamina, now it's just to lose weight. HAHAHA)
5. Finish watching BOF
6. Finish all J1 topics
7. ACVB
(Friendly with the boys, TEAM DINNER, invite everybody to my house, study!)
8. Meeting up with my other friends
(Yes, it includes tortoise)
It's in a random order anw. For the 1st time ever, I think I actually included things related to studying. (Pats myself on the back) It's the first step to scoring well! Yay! I'm on my way there. Well done, Jean. :D
jean
updated at /
- 1:04 AM