BLOG
ENTRIES
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Long bus rides help me to think, especially when my source of entertainment is gone. I wish the holidays werent going to end. Just 9 more days. ):
My holidays werent productive at all I must say. Oh well, what's life without fun? Right?
Truth be told, I find it hard to feel comfortable with people these days. It's hard to be myself. Most of the time, I just try to live up to what others expect me to be, failing miserably sometimes. In fact, the people whom I can truly be myself with can be counted on one hand, okay maybe 2 hands. And I'm just really thankful to have friends like them. :D
I should start to save money.
Going to bel's house tmr. She makes me feel considerably older. ): Reaching the BIG TWO in two years time. How fast time passes huh? ): I WANNA BE A KID!
jean
updated at /
- 7:15 PM