BLOG
ENTRIES
Monday, June 15, 2009
I'm so glad we have an understanding. (:
My calf's feeling hot again. I wonder why. It seems like my body has 2 different temperatures. Haha. Anw, jiejie is off to BATAM! Pangsei! Haha. Oh well, at least I'll get a few days of peace and quiet. (: I hope you'll have fun.
Aston-ed with my girls last night. Slept over at Sammi's house after that. Scrabble is a lost cause for me. Haha. Please dont ever ask me to play that game again. Rushed home in the morning to say goodbye to my dear sister, fairfield-ed to play ball and met bgf for terminator salvation. Didnt realise that I was so sleepy. Fell asleep during the first part of the movie and was kinda lost for rest. What a waste of money.
And and guess who I found out was at vivo too, at the end of the movie... It was none other than Tan Shumei! Haha. We have telepathy. I found out just at the right time too. Bgf was about to pangsei me for his guy friends. Haha. Just as well. Shopped for a short short while before heading home. I just love being around them. (: That's why they're my best friends after all. (: (refers to Sammi and Shumei)
Oh well, gonna cut hair tmr, but there'll most probably be not much of a difference.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm tired.
jean
updated at /
- 10:49 PM