BLOG
ENTRIES
Thursday, June 11, 2009
I'm really thankful to have my girls with me. They keep me sane(literally) and i dont know this is the how many times I have said this. Haha. I ♥ you two! Sorry if i have been annoying the 2 of you rather regularly with the same old problem. I guess it all boils down to the same thing. But I'll try my best okay.
Definitely feeling better. :D Just have a lil more confidence.
Playing ball at fairfield has been really fun. Just that my stamina is really CMI. Wahhh, cant take it. After spiking a few balls then chui alrdy, and all the mistakes will start coming out. It's still fun though. (:
Yay! Thursday and Friday shall be my studying days. Then Sat play ball again! Wheeee!
Anw, I had quite a good talk with Caleb today. I guess our mindset about relationships is quite the same. It really feels good being able to find someone who feels the same way. Haha. Not bad, thanks for waiting for my bus anw.
Jean is :D now! Should be for a while. Confidence is the key. (:
jean
updated at /
- 12:23 AM