BLOG
ENTRIES
Saturday, June 13, 2009
2 weeks left till school reopens! D: I dont want this holiday to end. Sighs. Cos once school starts, it's back to reality. Back to books, homework, notes, tys, lessons, teachers, trying hard not to fall asleep, waking up at 6 every morning. ): And all that shit. I HATE THIS! Argh.
Oh well, the only thing i can do now is to enjoy it then right? Haha. But I guess after As, I'll have all the time in the world to do anything i want! Awesome, so looking forward to it! Haha. Of course, there's As first. ): Party pooper. ):
Although I know you wont see this, thanks for your company today. You're really a good friend. (:
Sighs. I remember why I really enjoy playing volleyball. As in playing volleyball for fun, without competitions, trainings, etc. My arm's healed now, so I can finally spike without feeling pain, which feels really good. (:
But I think my back's quite bad now. ): I'll most probably be going for some checkup thingy tmr.
jean
updated at /
- 8:37 PM