BLOG
ENTRIES
Saturday, May 02, 2009
I need to find myself.
Sorry friends. Pardon me if I've been quieter or not there lately. But I seem to have lost track of myself. Right now, I'm afraid I dont even know who I am. Truthfully, that feeling sucks. It sucks to have no more drive in life, to have no direction to go, nothing I want to do. You can say I brought it upon myself.
I think God is the only one who knows me now.
How can I claim that someone else knows me when I dont even know who I am?
Sighs. Okay. Case closed. I think I'm just PMSing. I WILL FIND A LIFE SOON. AND I WILL PUT AWAY ALL NEGATIVE THOUGHTS. (until maybe the next wave of PMS) ACVB WILL GO ON TO WIN ALL MATCHES AND GET INTO TOP 4.
THINK POSITIVE JEAN! :D
jean
updated at /
- 10:22 PM