BLOG
ENTRIES
Thursday, April 16, 2009
I know I really should blog more often. Stuff keep piling higher and higher and higher.
Played our 1st match against MI today. Frankly, I'm really not happy with the way I play now. ): The ball I spike is still too slow, I'm still too scared. Sighs. It's Bdiv all over again. Oh yeah, I spiked my opponent in the face during warm up. Ehh, my first time!
I WANNA IMPROVE!!! ): Sighs. Will I never reach a standard where I can bing piang?? ):
Highlight of the month: I got A for chem terms! :D
(but... I failed the rest of my H2s)
Been going out more often with Jovan recently. Haha. Nice haircut..
My arm's been giving me some problems lately. D: Pain pain pain. Argh. The pain's spreading too. ): Soon, my entire body's going to be in pain. ): Sighs. Please get well soon, I really want to play better!
jean
updated at /
- 8:54 PM