BLOG
ENTRIES
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Malaysia Trip was rather nice. Although I did find out certain stuff in which I didnt really want to know, but I guess I'd have found out sooner or later. Haha. I've learnt quite a lot from this trip and I'm really going to miss my fellow vballers for the next few days. ): Have grown quite accustomed to seeing them 24/4.
Playing the last 2 matches was great. Especially playing against the senior Zenne. I can really see the potential in this team. But when we're all tired, there is where the problem starts. Also, I want to say that I'M REALLY PROUD OF MY TEAM MATES (talking about those without prior experience) REALLY REALLY PROUD! Their improvement is like WOW. Haha. Seeing them being able to hit the ball up and to be able to do stuff they couldnt before, was excellent. (:
The highlight of the trip, however, was taking the AWESOME roller coaster ride. Haha. Have I mentioned it is the 2nd time in my life I'm taking a roller coaster ride in which I can tell what is happening next? Majority of the roller coaster rides I've taken are indoor, dark ones. And the adrenaline rush was soooo SHIOK! Haha. Ame was really funny during the 360 ride. She screamed the moment the ride started moving, even the people opposite us was laughing at her.
Vivian was also super funny, she was sleepwalking during the last night. She went out of the room with us, left her slippers in the middle of the corridor and went back to the room, locking Mel outside. We had a good laugh at her before sleeping.
There were certain spoilers too. Or should I say a certain spoiler. Getting punished for I'm still not very sure what reason, someone being super niao about everything, not having enough time to play at the theme park, I cant really think of anymore now.
I'm gonna miss being able to hug people whenever I feel like it. I'm going to miss not having to care about my studies. I'm going to miss the talking cock at the back of the bus. I'm going to miss ACVB. MeiMei, Loveable/Beautiful, Pao, Ame, Auntie, XianXian, Monkey, Horse/Pokemon, Mel, Sotong, Xueyi, Meiting and Jacq. Every single one of them. I love AC volleyball o9. (:
jean
updated at /
- 6:43 PM