BLOG
ENTRIES
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Past few days have been really draining. Well, at least I've survived it. (: And it's all thanks to God, I think without the energy that he gives, I wont be able to survive.
I was a little hurt by what coach said today. ): Okay, maybe if I was in his position, I might think exactly the same way he is. Sighs. But it is really hard, and maybe cos my skills are also deteriorating that I cant be motivated to try harder. I want to be like how I was in fairfield, but mentally, I Cannot Make It. Okay, I shall try sleeping earlier.
We need to have more chemistry.
Woke up with an injured ankle. Dont know what's with me. Haha. Seems to be getting worse though. The worst thing is that I HAVE NO IDEA how it became like this. ): Hope it gets wells soon!
Too much attachment is no good. ): I'm not going to get into this again.
jean
updated at /
- 7:28 PM