BLOG
ENTRIES
Friday, February 06, 2009
I NEED TO LEARN TO HANDLE THINGS BETTER.
Volleyball and Church. I've not been able to focus on both of them. It's either one or the other at a point in time. Last year it was volleyball. This year it's more of church. I'm really sorry and thankful to Shumei for stepping in and helping me with everything.
I've been so preoccupied nowadays. Days pass by in a daze. Constant frowning and insomnia. Cant seem to remember anything at all.
These are lives in our hands, spiritual lives. We have a chance to give them what the adults couldnt give us last time. We HAVE to nuture them, encourage them, bond them and at the same time, take care of our own. Activities to be planned. But what kind?
JOJO! I NEED HELP! WE NEED SOME BRAINSTORMING SESSION SOON.
jean
updated at /
- 12:17 AM