BLOG
ENTRIES
Saturday, February 28, 2009
I just remembered a really big silly mistake I made during my chem test. Haha. Instead of putting geometrical isomer, I put geographical isomer. HAHA. Geog really got to my head. I guess I'm losing those marks.
Have I mention how much I hate mangoes? Or maybe just a certain spoilt and rotten one that made me have a bad impression on the rest of them. Eating rotten mangoes is never good, they leave a distasteful impression and a really painful and irritating stomachache. You'll never want to eat them again.
Friday's training and outing was nice. (: I kinda enjoyed the movie even though quite a few people didnt. Eye candies make a big difference to me. (:
And I shall make a special mention to my still short, often late and really really slow tortoise. I think I should degrade it to a snail. Haha. You're really a random friend I made and I finally remembered how we got really close. Scorer! You still remember? Dont know who was copying my answers all the way ar? Our meeting ups mainly during the weekend. And I think you're the person whom I camwhore with the most. Okay cos you're always using my phone to take photos. Hahaha. See you got a special paragraph to yourself. (: Happy anot? (:
jean
updated at /
- 10:39 PM