BLOG
ENTRIES
Thursday, January 01, 2009
YES YES YES!
Met Jovan at vivo and we caught YES MAN! Haha. Imagine saying yes to everything... Bought ingredients for sushi and headed to his house after that. Snowy is still super cute. Okayyy, so the sushi did turn out alright. But I did not do much, apart from rolling the sushi, eating the ends, and eating the crumbled parts. Haha.
Countdown was at church this year. It was a rather different countdown, considering it's the first time jiejie's not with me and also the venue. I was quite disappointed that so little people turned out too. However, the sharing was good. Many more people went up, and I feel that we have grown closer, one way or the other. Let's pray that 2009 will be better for us.
Also, plans for 2009.
(in random order)
ACVB. I really want to get into TOP 4 this year. Considering it's most probably my last year playing volleyball with coach and all. I hope that the team can become closer, and that we will be able to keep in contact even after season ends.
Studies. This will be the year in which I'm taking the dreaded As. Need to put in a hell lot more effort into studying. Must be more discipline and set priorities in order.
Sammi and Shumei. For us to be able to meet up more often. Frankly, I'm not worried about our friendship at all. Cos (quote from Sammi) you two are the constants in my life. We understand and balance one another out in the ways only the 3 of us can understand. I really love you two!
Family. To be stronger and help them to pass through all difficult times. To restrain from losing temper and treasure them.
Church. Give more of my time and do everything I can for the church. Not to be so lazy and take initiative in doing tasks. Encourage the youth and help the young. Also, give more of my time to God, in terms of doing quiet time.
Yup. That's about it for now. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! (:
jean
updated at /
- 2:06 AM