BLOG
ENTRIES
Friday, January 02, 2009
Well, once again. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
School's starting in 11 days time. ):):
Have been trying to squeeze in time to study. So be careful, if you ask me out I'd most probably suggest going to study. But it's about time I start doing it. Actually it's kinda late.
For example, Itinery for rest of the week:
Friday
Meet Loga in school, catchup/study.
Meet Jovan somewhere at the red line, study.
Friendly at SPANS with NP. (:
Saturday
Training at fairfield, train cgirls rather.
Study with my girls. (:
Sunday
Church
Study with ????
I'm really thankful I went for the OCIP trip this year. The friends that I make are all so awesome! Haha. Went to study with a few of them today. And I really have to thank Val for patiently teaching and explaining maths to me. Also to Bel and Jia for encouraging me. Haha. I feel more motivated to study now! (:
Have to sleep soon. Been sleeping like 3ish almost every night. ): I really want to have energy to play against NP tmr! (: Gdnight! (:
jean
updated at /
- 1:38 AM