BLOG
ENTRIES
Friday, January 23, 2009
Weeks pass by so darn fast.
In about 6 days time, I'll be going for my wisdom tooth extraction. I'm freaking scaredddddddd! ):):): To others, it might not seem like much of a big deal, but it is to me. My hands get clammy just at the thought of it and i'm really dreading for the day to come. Now, I kinda know how jiaen feels when she had that operation on her foot. Hers was much worse though.
Met up with peishi yesterday. And had a nice talk with shumei after that. I guess I'm quite a rich person after all. I HAVE MY OWN THERAPIST! (who doubles up as my best friend) Haha. I guess I should really stop thinking too much, but at the same time I know it's kinda impossible to. It's just part of my character. I dont know what to expect either. I just hope that I can be a good captain and lead my team through this Adiv.
Frankly, I have rather high hopes for this team. Especially if Jacq, Meiting and Ti comes in. We do have a chance to get in, maybe more than a chance. Sighs. Okay okay. I'm thinking too much again. Haha.
Anw, I PASSED MY CHINESE AND ECONS SUP PAPERS! Whooohooo! (: Haha. Thank God! Seriously.. Chinese was totally tyco. Haha.
Havent really been spending much time on God or church. And I feel really bad about it. Seasons are not here and I alrdy have difficulty staying awake and catching up with my studies. ): I dont know how I'm gonna cope when seasons come. Cant imagine being that tired again. Sighs. We'll just take things as they go I guess.
Wish me luck people. (:
Oh yeah, and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! (:
jean
updated at /
- 8:12 PM