BLOG
ENTRIES
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I love CNY! Haha.
It's times like this that makes me feel truely loved and all warm inside. I love my family, I really do. I dont mean just my mum and sis but my aunts and cousins too. Went for steamboat dinner again! So far, there were about 3 steamboat dinners. :D YUMMY!
I just love the times in which we gather at da yi's house. It feels like my 2nd home. Super cozy and fun. Even though we're just eating or watching tv most of the time, it feels really special. Cant really explain it. It's been quite a long time since we met up and all. So different from the past whereby we see each other almost every week.
I love my family.
I love steamboat.
These are reasons why I look forward to CNY so much.
Sighs. Mummy's health is not good again. She might have to be hospitalised on Wed. ):):): I'm scared she'll just faint suddenly. How much blood can someone lose before he/she dies? I hope it's a hell lot.
Please God, let mummy be alright.
jean
updated at /
- 1:42 AM