BLOG
ENTRIES
Saturday, December 13, 2008
stuck in the middle, yet again.
Sighs. Obviously I get how the 2 of you are feeling. But both of you let anger cloud your vision, resulting in both parties being hurt. Somehow I feel bad for mummy more. Now, I have to look at black faces at home. ):
shall just say this again. Time heals all wounds.
It's been quite long. But it still makes me feel sad to see your photos on another girl's page. Especially when she is not one you're close to. Call it jealousy? Maybe.
I like this team where everyone of different personalities come together and just enjoy being with each other. Ah, the power of a sport. Haha. Actually, Fairfield's like this too. I guess I'm just lucky to be able to be in both teams and experience different stuff with completely different people. (: This is a blessing in life.
jean
updated at /
- 12:15 AM