BLOG
ENTRIES
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Sometimes, LOVE can be really blind.
Well, maybe it wasnt love, but my vision was certainly clouded.
Oh yeah, I really wanna thank my doctor today. She's none other than my best friend TAN SHUMEI! Haha. After I fell, blood just starting flowing out of my foot. I was so scared then, to the extend that I dont know where the cut was and frankly, I was about to cry. The only thing I could think of was to call Shumei. And she reacted just like how I'd expect her to. Being concerned and gentle, helping me to clean my bloody and dirty foot and slipper, piggybacking me from oldham to the volleyball court and back. Zomg! Do you know how hard it is to do that? I cant even carry someone lighter than me for such a long distance. Really, THANK YOU BESTIE! (:
A piece of good news. Sammi's returning on MONDAY! (: Havent gone out/talked to her properly in ages. Hurry back soon, dear! (: The 3 of us must go out soon. (: Missing you!
jean
updated at /
- 5:27 PM