BLOG
ENTRIES
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Just came back from the hairdresser. Haha. I think Shumei and Sheryl were bored stiff while watching the hairdresser cut. Thanks girls. (: Not much change though. Just that my fringe is really shorter.
Hope I'll have a peaceful night tonight. (:
Christmas songs keep running through my head. Shall say this again. CHRISTMAS IS COMING! :D Actually, it always is. After all, time does pass by pretty fast. Cant wait for next year's Christmas. Cos it means As are OVER!
Training was at fairfield today made me really happy. NO sun NO running! Yayyy! Jiaolian should hold on to the key more often.
We've been having a lot more friendlies lately. Another one with SRJC on Thursday. Good good. But I'm really worried about something... We'll have quite a bit of problem if it really happens. Sighs.
Really should start studying. Tata.
jean
updated at /
- 5:49 PM