BLOG
ENTRIES
Saturday, December 20, 2008
I'm kinda sad now. Cant go back fairfield anytime I want now. ): Initially, I thought that going back to fairfield will be a good way to train up my skills, get better shou gan and help coach. But apparently, I cant do it anytime I want now. ):):):
Climbing over the fence is quite hard after all. Injured my foot. ): Well, at least I didnt tear my shorts. Almost did can? I really hope it can recover in time for tuesday should there be any friendly. Haha. I've been looking forward to play against them for quite some time.
I'm really worried about my leg now. I want to recover soon, like now. Cos it hurts even when I walk. How am I to jump? Just when I'm getting my timing. I still want to bing biang. ): Please pray that I'll recover soon. At least there's quite a long break for me to rest. Till Friday. Foot, please get well by then. (:
jean
updated at /
- 3:06 PM