BLOG
ENTRIES
Saturday, December 27, 2008
I'M REALLY REALLY SCREWED FOR ADVANCE PAPERS!!! (but what else's new) I think I found someone who can really help though. Thanks for doing this! Haha. Really appreciate it! (:
Past week was rather busy with meeting ups, caroling, and vball chrismas party!
I'm glad that the comfortable feeling is there. Hmm, I dont really know how to describe it. It's a bit like a sense of security and maybe a bit more. Everything feels like how it was last time. No worries, just having fun, with each other as company. Thanks for everything! I know you're someone I can count on. (:(:(: You'll always be a good buddy.
Caroling went well I guess. Made up our own version of 12 days of Christmas. But I really wish that we can all become more bonded, stronger and more zealous in serving God. I know that I am not doing anything either. But there are times when I get frustrated about that too. Sighs.
Volleyball Christmas Party was fun! (: Especially with charades. Haha. Utterly Hilarious.
I'll try to continue this another day. Dozing off..
jean
updated at /
- 10:41 PM