BLOG
ENTRIES
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Yesterday was CRAZY! But I guess that's expected when you go out with people like LIM JIAEN! OP in the morning. HORRIBLE. Met up with May and Jiaen at NP. Headed to Bugis to buy Jiaen's Diana after that. Haha. On the way there, Jiaen almost got hit by a taxi! ZOMG! Super scary..
Apparently, all of us have a bad sense of direction and took super long to find the bus stop. Missed the bus while walking to the bus stop, rain was pouring monkeys and donkeys, Jiaen's umbrella was tooo small to cover 3 girls + laptop in bag + Diana in plastic bag, 2nd bus refused to stop, got splashed by a taxi, bus ride was superrrr long. Yes, it really was an eventful day. Watched A Walk To Remember again. And I didnt tear this time round.
Met up with Nicolette today! Finallt saw her after so long! SAKAE! (: Haha. It seems like a routine. Had a nice time catching up. (: Super full. Gravity seems to pull me forward now. I'll see you again soooon! (:
jean
updated at /
- 7:31 PM