BLOG
ENTRIES
Friday, November 28, 2008
I think my next few blog posts will be more or less about the CHINA trip. 12 days is a pretty long time. And it wouldnt do justice to the trip to blog everything in only 1 post. Also, I cant remember everything now.
Just read the letter that XiongJing wrote for me. It's quite sad actually. It makes me regret not putting in my best effort to teach them. Cos we were like their hope. In her letter, she wrote that she didnt really smile much and was quite sad before we came. But everytime I see her in Er Zhong, she's always smiling, always so enthu! Sighs. If only I could turn back time. ):
Also reading the short messages that the students wrote on the book. I can only remember 3 names, but almost every single one of them said that they'll remember us for life. Okay, maybe in 20 years or so they wont. But the fact that they could want to do so makes me feel ashamed that I didnt even try to remember their names. What encourages me the most was that a few of them were alot more motivated to study English and I really hope that it'll continue.
Still missing everyone.
jean
updated at /
- 2:14 AM