BLOG
ENTRIES
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Sighs. My screwed up knee, still hurting.
I dont even dare to ask when I can resume training. Cos I dont think I'll listen to what the person says anw. Oh wells, I'll just give myself a maximum of 4 days to recover, cos friendly's in 5. IF I retain even better, dont need to play anymore. Crappppp! This is shittty! ):
What is volleyball now? I really dont know. It used to be my passion, my life. Now, it's just an obligation. There's no more desire, no more fire. Everything's dying down slowly, to the extent that soon I dont think there will be anymore left in this short lifespan. I guess from the moment I stepped out of Fairfield, volleyball has been separated from me. It's hard to put it in words, but I guess this will suffice.
Headache
jean
updated at /
- 2:49 AM