BLOG
ENTRIES
Thursday, August 14, 2008
So the past days have been filled with volleyball, volleyball and more volleyball. I kinda have started studying, a lil that is. Haha. But at least I've started. (:
Random conversation.
JL: if my sur name is TAN
JL: i will call him RAMBU
JL: hahahahhahha!
JL: here you go jl
JL: THANKS JEAN! lol
JL: *hands drink*
JL: open, drink, swallow
JL: good
HAHHAHAHA!
Kung and Oil are super good. Can just watch them play whole day long. (: Haha. I wanna learn touch out!
Barely alive today. If I wasnt sleeping, I was busy studying econs in a vain attempt to at least try to bluff my way through. Didnt work though. ): Sighs. Thanks zhangs for teaching me anw. School is still draining.
I. Must. Study.
Roller coaster no more! Yipieeeee! (:
Conophobia is coming back. *shudders*
jean
updated at /
- 9:40 PM