BLOG
ENTRIES
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Wow. I can really tell how tired I was in my previous post. I was up all night doing PW not GP. Haha. Really brain dead. But not like it's really functioning now either.
I forgot when was the last time I played vball in such a tired state. Seriously.. Totally zonked out. But I kinda had fun though. I really miss playing in matches. (:
I really dont know if I should trust you or not. I wouldnt have thought of it if Shumei didnt point it out. But what she says really makes sense. There were a few loopholes but I just dismiss them without a care. And after what Shumei told me, the missing pieces seem to miraculously fit into place. I just realised that most of our conversations were all about HIM. It was after you started talking to him then he started acting wierd. And once I stopped talking about him, you dont really want to talk to me anymore. Part of me still want to trust you, cos I dont want to lose a friend, if you were one in the 1st place. Sighs, we'll just see how things go. But your words really hurt me. ):
Homework load is weighing me down. ): Dreaded homework, freaking a lot this time round.
jean
updated at /
- 12:28 AM