BLOG
ENTRIES
Thursday, July 31, 2008
This week is proving exhausting. Filled with school, SSP, trainings, more trainings and matches. But tmr's FRIDAY! Yippppeee! (:
8 more weeks left. I really dont want to retain. Have to start mugging. But that was what I said last week. It is times like this in which I get pissed with myself. ARGH!
Everything seems fine now. The storm is over. So why aint I happy? I kinda forgot how happiness feels like, how to smile genuinely? At times it seems like I force myself to smile just to try to induce happiness. Deluded, at least for the time being. Cant seem to stop frowning.
Saturdays are getting increasingly fun. (: I've fallen heads over heels for the sport. ♥
As I type this, I'm falling asleep in front of my com at 6pm. I guess I really am tired. Maybe that's the reason to everything.
stop and stare
jean
updated at /
- 5:50 PM