BLOG
ENTRIES
Friday, July 18, 2008
This past week has been rather bad, with backstabbers, irritating people and what not. At least I can tell who are my true friends now. I shouldnt stoop to her level of being a hyprocrite.
There are many different kinds of Best Friends. Each relationship is unique and can never be identical to another. The way we show our love for each other is also different. And I'm really glad I have my girls beside me, even though one is wayyy over at Potong Pasir, at least I know that they will be there for me NO MATTER WHAT. This is the faith I have in them. And I'm sure we'll be able to keep in contact for the rest of our lives. They are people I can envision being with regardless of age, with shopping trips, get togethers so on.. I miss you 2 ALOT! We must play to our fullest after Promos! (:
Shumei and Sammi, I ♥ YOU TWO! (:
I'm down for SSP. No surprise there! Timetable is really packed. Sighs.
I'm still sad. ):
jean
updated at /
- 4:26 PM