BLOG
ENTRIES
Monday, July 07, 2008
It was really fun disturbing MAY! With...secret! HAHAHAHA! If not I also kanna.
Out with my girls tmr! (:
I really should be more disciplined. School is getting worse. I only have myself to blame. Buck up, girl! Now weekends seem to take a longer time to come, yet weekdays seem to start so fast. Sighs. There's little left to look forward to.
Have to try contacting Mr.Pang for PW. So not looking forward. I hope he still remembers me.
Crappp! My wisdom tooth is starting to hurt again. ): At least still can tahan for now. But after what Julia told me, I really dont want to remove it. But it's not exactly an option for me I guess. ):
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINGSEE JIEJIE!
Time really flies and it's alrdy been close to a decade since you moved in. (:
jean
updated at /
- 2:18 AM