BLOG
ENTRIES
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Argh! I must get rid of these feelings. They're all coming back, just like the past. Different people, same feelings. I cant afford to go through this entire cycle again. The pain, the hurt, the confusion and most importantly, the DISAPPOINTMENT. I should not even start getting involved. Nope sirr, none at all. ): I'll try my best.
STOP NAGGING! Please. I know it's supposedly for my own good, but the more you nag the more I wont want to. Furthermore, you dont know what kind of shit I'm facing right now. So please, stop for now.
Sighs. Cant I just sleep and never wake up? I'M REALLY TIRED, both physically and mentally.
I really should start studying. It's what I've been saying for the past few weeks, but it seems like I havent done a single thing. Sighs. Cmon Jean, you dont want to retain right? From now onwards, I shall only have 2 commitments, studies and volleyball, cos seriously, I dont have time for anything else.
jean
updated at /
- 12:31 AM