BLOG
ENTRIES
Thursday, June 12, 2008
This is the 2nd time I'm typing this post. Com was jammed just now. ):
Re-read the letters AGAIN! Hahaha. I seem to read them at least once a day. School's starting soon. I'm really really going to miss this bunch of girls. ): Sighs. I cant wait for the next holidays, hopefully we'll be able to meet up sooon! (: Cant wait to play volleyball with them again!
Town-ed with Nicolette today. Spent a lot of money on food. Was sort of a celebration for her birthday. Haha. Sooo, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NICOLETTESUM! I really miss you loads. Just enjoyed talking and catching up. Ate at Sakae Teppenyaki(dont know how to spell), after which bought some "pearly" icecream and famous amos! *yummy* but the icecream was rip off though.
Currently caught on Naruto again. Dont know how long/short this will last.
Oh yeah, ANTM tonight! YAY! I hope I remember to watch. (:
YEAH! (rocker sign)
jean
updated at /
- 5:24 PM