BLOG
ENTRIES
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Lesson of the month:
Dont rely on others.
Frankly, I'm disappointed. Sighs. I'm edging out of your life. At least that's what I feel. Somehow, I feel we have become more distant. We dont really talk anymore, properly. It's partly my fault, I just dont feel like talking. But you sure did contribute to my muteness and him too. ):
I think I just want to pass my midyears. Shant aim for more. Actually if I can pass it'll be a blessing. I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to finish studying. NO IDEA. Close to impossible. My brain just cant seem to focus. ):
Confusing feelings. I'm at a lost. What am I to do?
OH YEAH OH YEAH, before I forgot. Something happened to me today. I just walked through the house door and took out my earpiece when guess what happened? A freaking lizard fell on my hand! ZOMG! I dont even know where it came from. Was too shocked to scream. Flung it out of my hand and it flew to goodness knows where.
Volleyball buffet last night. Heard various stories from the coaches. HAHA. I'm not sure if I had eaten the wrong food or what, but my stomach feels real queasy today. Think I'm falling sick. ): I feel like going to Thailand with my team mates again! This time, it'll be more fun! (:
The dreaded terms start in 2 days time. DIEEEEE! Only God can save me.
Our eyes met, and for that moment, time seems to stop.
jean
updated at /
- 12:57 AM