BLOG
ENTRIES
Friday, June 27, 2008
I'm currently hooked onto Sims2! When schl re-reopens, I'm so dead. ):
I ate like one meal yesterday. That's cos I didnt want to leave the com. Haha. Addictions are bad for health. AHHHH! I want all the expansion packages, but they're ever so ex.. I want Sims 2 university and nightlife especially. Keep dreaming about them. Nvm, I think jiejie is going to buy one soon! Yay! (:
Sighs. I dont know if I should go for the volleysports open training. Dont even know if I want to join. ): I guess I'll just go and see. But I really miss playing vball!
I'm a lil pissed off with K. He broke his promise! ):
Bought a new school bag yesterday! There's even a compartment for my lappie! (: YAY!!
Jiejie is back today! I better go clean up.
jean
updated at /
- 11:39 AM