BLOG
ENTRIES
Thursday, June 12, 2008
I have been MIA for quite long, com is still staying broken. But I'm BACKKK! (for the time being that is) Cant access MSN though. ):
I really start studying, or at least attempt to do my homework. Cos there really isnt enough time. Sighs. The past few days have been volleyball-filled. Either trainings or competitions. I really enjoyed the past few days with my teamies! (: FAIRFIELD BGIRLS 07/VOLLEYSPORTS 08. I love you guys! (: Re-read every single letter again. And I'm truely touched. Better meet up sooooon!
Finally met up with PW group today! Ended up camwhoring and playing daidi. Haha. Didnt seem like there's much to do. So why is everyone rushing? But then again, none of us listened during lecture. I think we better pray and hope for the best. Haha.
Okay, I'm going to start being a nerd for the next one week, or rather until terms end. Why do I get the feeling that this is not going to work out?
YEAH! (rocker sign)
jean
updated at /
- 1:24 AM