BLOG
ENTRIES
Friday, May 02, 2008
Sometimes i wonder if you were referring to me.
Emotions still on a roller coaster. If only I could turn back time. There are really a lot of people whom I miss. Stand still for a while, so that I can take in everything, just for that moment.
Training tmr! Yay! Separated though. ): I still lack the confidence that I need. Sighs. The pain is spreading throughout my entire back. Dont know what's exactly wrong with it either. Nvm, when I play I shall focus on the ball and only the ball. No more pain..
I guess I'm not really feeling the pressure cos I just want to play a good game. I want to play my best and have fun. For the last time, with this batch of J2s. I have grown to love and appreciate every single one of them for who they are. I'm really going to miss them ALOT! Sighs. Trainings are going to be boring without them. ): No more frolicking either. ): Or dinner after trainings. ): No more coping shuqi's ipod to watch disney cartoons. ): ..... ): ): ):
I have a sudden urge to play vball again. Cos I re-watched Attack No.1 halfway. Haha.
jean
updated at /
- 9:51 PM