BLOG
ENTRIES
Friday, May 16, 2008
I would be lying if I said that it didnt hurt. But the truth does sometimes. Sighs. More to think about. Life is just sucky. Think before you talk, JEAN! Who am I trying to kid? I'll never fit in.
My heart is still heavy. Twice in a day, sighs. It's especially during this time that I miss Shumei, Sammi and Nicolette the most. But they cant be beside me all the time. ): Cried when I read Nicolette's msg. It cheered me up and made me miss you even more. Speaking of which,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLETTE SUM HUI YI!
We HAVE to meet up next week to celebrate your birthday okay? As you can tell, I'm really missing you. And we have to catch up! (: Looking forward. Have a wonderful birthday and may you have a great year ahead! (: No matter what must remain in contact okay?
I must try to get a positive outlook on life. Shall just take things as they go. I shall not do stupid things like quit school in the middle of 1st year.
I'm sorry, really.
Deardear, i kinda miss you too. (nobody worth knowing, so dont need to ask)
jean
updated at /
- 10:45 PM