HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIEJIE! I really hope you like your presents, even though it's really impromptu and all. Thank you for every single thing that you have done. Always being there for me, helping me with my work, and nagging me. You really are the best sister to me. And I wouldnt trade you for anyone in the world. (: I LOVE YOU!!!
Yesterday Out at town with my girls. It was kinda like a celebration for shumei's birthday. Half a celebration rather. The other half is yet to come. Routines. Sushi Tel, Kino and just being comfortable. (:
Today Volleyball outing, girls only this time. Sushi buffet! Haha, I didnt eat all I can though. Didnt want to put on weight. But the salmon there wasnt really that nice. Played arcade for a while: Air hockey! (: It was super funny, the puck flew out of the table and into the dustbin. Dont ask me how I did that. Went to walk walk after that. I'm really going to miss this bunch of girls! <3>