BLOG
ENTRIES
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Season is here, so are tests. It's going to be oneeee hectic week.
I lost the good luck charm that yunting made for us. It dropped off. ): I really like it ALOT! ): Dumbass! How can I lose it? Argh!
My headaches and dizzy spells are more or less gone! Yay! (: But still cant sleep on certain nights, even though I was exhausted.
1st match against Anderson. Lost. ): 14-25 and 18-25. Coach said that we played quite well. But I still kinda blame myself. Could have played better. It totally sucks to get blocked. That was the point that I keep replaying over and over. I wanna get back my spiking, now timing and da dian totally wrong. Keep having chicken wing arms. Mhm.. now I feel hungry.
But I believe that we'll make it through. I will try to go for every single ball. I will improve and play my best! Together, we can overcome! (: Go ACVB!
Yay! I love Saturdays. Shall name it my sleeping day! That is until training resumes. I miss sleeping late. And I was soooo tired last night. Almost sleepwalked, meaning walk until I fall asleep. -.-" Sleeping rocks!
jean
updated at /
- 1:07 AM