BLOG
ENTRIES
Friday, April 25, 2008
Pop! goes my heart
I guess you can say I'm just a sucker for romantic stories. Watched music and lyrics again. Somehow, it made me feel sadder.
Sighs. I'm feeling really vulnerable now. I guess it's just the hormones. But everytime I see you I feel really sad. I dont matter anymore. Stop thinking so much, it really doesnt help. Maybe my actions were wrong, I wont disturb you again. If you dont want to just DONT! I want to travel back in time. Smile and move on.
Played against TPJC today. Won. 25-?, 25-21. This is one of the worst matches I have ever played in. Morale was really low. Complacent. I cant play vball now. Argh! Totally sucks! Was super off form today. Thank God for Sarah. I feel really demoralised after today's match, it's to the extend that I dont feel like playing vball anymore. ): I'm really disappointed in myself.
Went island with Hisyam, May, Sarah, Jane and Shumei. Teh tarik and nutella! (: Sweeeeet! I'm going to put on 50kg and wont be able to jump up anymore. HAHA!
jean
updated at /
- 10:02 PM