BLOG
ENTRIES
Thursday, April 10, 2008
My health is not what it used to be anymore. I dont know why. In the past, i'm able to survive with 15 hours of sleep in 5 days and still go hyper. Now, just 8 hours of sleep in 2 days and I'll black out. ):
Had a some what panic attack yesterday, and paranoid me thought i was going to die. WTPong.
Went to see the doctor today. Apparently, I'm overstressed and need to learn how to relax more. -.-" I havent even started reading my notes. But I guess it is kinda true that I'm really feeling the stress from vball. Competition is coming soon and i feel that we're not ready for it yet. ): Sighs. I really should stop thinking so much. It's not good mentally.
I still need to see the dentist!! ): Dreading it.
jean
updated at /
- 5:45 PM