BLOG
ENTRIES
Thursday, March 13, 2008
What is it that you want to achieve? HAHA!
Volleyball camp was rather alright. I love my seniors! (: Haha. I'll totally miss them when they graduate. I ran the most I have ever ran at one shot in my entire life. 4.5km! For both days. That's very good alrdy. (: At least the weather is nice. I really appreciate my bed now, especially after one night of not being able to sleep due to stupid mosquitoes and changing weather. I miss aircon!
Played friendly with Fairfield cgirls and Shuqun. Won fairfield but lost to shuqun. Sighs. Almost kanna trashed somemore. I'm getting lousier and lousier. ): Why cant I stop making mistakes? ):
Still not feeling well, It goes on and off. Argh! Irritating. ):
Rain rain, now that camp is over, cant you stay? At least when i'm at home? (:
jean
updated at /
- 10:33 PM