BLOG
ENTRIES
Thursday, March 27, 2008
This is most probably not going to make sense.
I find it hard to rely on people. Things still dont seem right, in a certain sense. My heart often skips a beat. I hate it when there's a stupid mistake, I feel even more pissed off if I'm the one who made it. Everyone's different. WE not I. Learn from this.
Played friendly with SA today. Nothing much to say, only played 3 sets. But overall we lost, 2-1. I think my stamina is improving. I dont feel tired today. Or maybe it's cos I didnt spike much.
Really worried that I'm going to fall sick. ): Cannot! Competition is like only 3 more weeks! Must train harder, provided I get to train properly, Must resolve to Eat more veggies(SHUMEI!), drink more water and sleep early! Zzzz.
Brain Dead.
jean
updated at /
- 1:06 AM