BLOG
ENTRIES
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Friendly with Fairfield Bgirls today. Lost again, all 5 sets. Sighs. How to win like this? Argh!
My heart is quite heavy. I feel like I'm carrying a huge burden. It's really tiring. I blame myself for almost every point lost. I berate myself for every mistake I make. But I'm not the only one feeling this way, apparently Shumei does too. Maybe that explains our faces on court. Haha. I dont normally get pissed off with others, only myself. Fine, so there is ONE exception. I'll TRY to change. But I really have difficulties in controlling how I treat people.
There's like something wrong with my body. My right side hurts alot. It's kinda like a dull pain. Sighs. Bear with it.
I'm really disappointed in you. You were supposed to help me. But it seems like you're putting everyone else ahead of me. Dont you know how much I need you? You said that you would be there for me but you arent. Sighs. Just forget it lar. Dont make empty promises, please.
jean
updated at /
- 12:50 AM