BLOG
ENTRIES
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
As much as I dislike disruptions to my routine, I have to admit. Some changes are good.
AC's vball camp tmr. Will be away until thursday night. Hopefully, yunyun wont kill me by then. (:
This video is really touching!
The past few days have gone pass really fast. I cant recall what I did. Is vagueness really working? I have just about broken down 1 time and it's over a misunderstanding. ): Great. Why do I keep crying? Is it a way to let things out or what? I really have no idea. If I could hold my tears back, I would. It seems like a sign of weakness.
Argh. I'm enclosing myself, shutting off the rest of the world. Is this what I really want? For there to be a day in which no one will understand me anymore? Stop it, Jean!
jean
updated at /
- 8:47 PM