BLOG
ENTRIES
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
What am I doing in ACJC? Sighs. I MISS FAIRFIELD!
I'm being really paranoid now. Why cant I just trust others for once? Why is it that I often believe the worst and not the best? Why WHY WHY? What's wrong with me? Why dont I have faith in myself? This really sucks. ARGH!
Things are so different now. I feel like I dont have a place here. As Hisyam said, we drag our feet to school everyday. That's not how it's supposed to feel like. I cant sleep every night cos I'm worried about what will happen the next day. Is this feeling going to stay?
I'm really a mean and selfish person. Not proud of what I did, seriously. Sighs. I'm sorry. I really am. But I dont know how I'm supposed to treat you either. What is the right thing to do? Can someone tell me?
Lord, I really need you right now.
jean
updated at /
- 7:20 PM