BLOG
ENTRIES
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's day people!
Baking cookies, exchanging gifts, giving flowers.
Today was really enjoyable. Lunched at NYNY. With the chats, the gigantic burger which we only managed to finish half, the gifts and the company. Thank you! I hope you had as much fun as I did. Movie! Haha. It's your treat the next time. (:
On a random note, LSZ, I wanna go eat Swensens sooon! While I still have cash that is. (:
J1: You're always defensive.
J2: No, I'm not!
HAHAHA!
I wanted to record down every moment, joke, laughter, conversation and plan. To tell you the truth, it's been quite long since I had so much fun outside of volleyball that is. And it was just a simple lunch. Wonderful. (:
Boring -- start to fade.
New ones enter in their place.
In a while, they'll start being boring too.
And the search continues...
(Leave -- alone and newness will come back)
jean
updated at /
- 9:32 PM