BLOG
ENTRIES
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Cuts and bruises.
I guess I have started to play volleyball seriously again. Wheeeeeee! (:
Sighs. I really hope that S and E will come over! Hopefully, M too! Today was like the reunion of the coaches or something. About 6 of them came over for AC's training. I havent played in a proper team in training conditions for soooo long! I totally miss it! Haha.
CNY is coming! Cant believe I didnt realise. steamboat Steamboat and STEAMBOAT! oh wait, did i mention steamboat? Ahhh, i'm positively droooling! I keep thinking of the steamboat soup at uncle's house and abalone toooo! Nvm, it's just a few hours away. I hope that I wont fall sick like last year. Tooo heaty I think, but who cares? It's STEAMBOAT! (:
There are times in which i still question myself. WTH am I doing going to a JC? Seriously, quite a few people ask me that too. Anyone who has seen my studying non-studying habits should know I'm not a JC kind of person. SIGHS! What if I flunk? ):
jean
updated at /
- 12:53 AM